Argan Oil for Hair
We think Argan oil is a true top to toe beauty oil. 100% natural, vegetarian and vegan of course, and it can do wonders for your hair. Here are a few ideas:
- Just a couple of drops applied to the end of your hair can help prevent split ends and will also help if you find the lower part of your hair tends to be a bit dry or frizzy.
- Dry hair? Massage Argan oil into your roots too.
- For an extra dry hair treat, apply more generously, wrap your hair in a towel and leave for a few hours or overnight before washing out.
- If you suffer from dandruff, ezcema or psoriasis on your scalp it can help with that too, massage into your scalp and roots before washing out. Leave it in for a while (as above) for better results.
- To tame flyaway hairs and give your hair shine, rub a few drops between your palms and then run them through your hair after styling.
All we ask is that you check the ingredients before buying, don’t be fooled by those ‘oils from Morocco’. You could be applying silicone’s and other synthetic undesirables to your hair which we don’t recommend so, it pays to be a label reader.
If you’re not using simple, natural, pure Argan oil it also means you’ve lost the opportunity to discover the benefits of using this amazing oil on the rest of your body. Oh, and can we suggest you choose organic too? Better for the planet, better for the growers, better for you!
No comments yet
You can be the first to comment!
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.